The Cardiovascular Research Institute (CVRI) is dedicated to:
- conducting state-of-the-art translational investigations that
- are at the forefront of cardiovascular science; and
- have the potential to impact the care and treatment of patients suffering from cardiovascular disease.
- providing a robust and productive multi-disciplinary training environment for the next generation of leaders in cardiovascular medicine.
- achieving a reputation – locally, nationally and internationally – for integrity and excellence in cardiovascular research.